Sydney was so Sydney in 2016. Here's a list of things to look back on that’ll make you say, “Naww, Syds, you do you; we love it”.
- All you can eat anything got your attention. But especially sushi.
- And all you can eat dumplings continued to be a solid life plan.
- We all went deep on who actually peed in Jarrod’s love fern on The Bachelorette.
- Sydney scored an entire cafe dedicated to avocado, because Sydney.
- Unicorn toasties. We know.
- Y’all ate your weight in Nutella doughnut ice cream cones.
- And lost your collective minds over halloumi fries.
- But you really just wanted to rosé all day.
- A Spice Girls’ sing-a-long gave us life.
- And raclette was the key to living your best life.
- These Sydney-only pick up lines upped your chat game significantly.
- We learned that a shared hatred for coriander runs deep.
- Cheap AF pub meals continued to be the only mid-week dinner option.
- It was proven once and for all that we’re just a bunch of giant kids. And our food (and life) choices need to reflect that.
- Deep dish Chicago pizza arrived in Sydney.
- You decided movies + hot tub + rooftop = goals.
- Getting drunk in an igloo topped your list of priorities.
- Bubble tents became the only way to ‘do’ camping.
- Poké bowls came to Sydney and saved you from your daily sad desk lunches.
- But most importantly. We said a big, fat yes to love.
Are you just here for the food? Read this.
Image credit: Good Fat Cafe