Cafe 2Twenty Four | Image Credit: Nancy Hanna
Oh Perth, you spectacular, insatiable, glorious, delicious, caffeine-addicted, wine-guzzling, pulsating, incredible (and several other such positive adjectives) city we call home, how very much we adore you.
Yet while on the outside, residing in one of the world’s most liveable cities may appear a heavenly dream, it also creates an enormous challenge, that Perthians are all too familiar with—choosing where and what to eat.
The challenge is real.
However, luckily for Perth, we at The Urban List trawl far and wide, high and low, inside and out and over and under every week, to find the best of the best—ensuring no meal is wasted, as food-envy is an emotion no one should have to live through.
And just to make it EVEN easier (because we love you), we’ve compiled all our favourite hit-lists in one ridiculously handy email—all of Perth's best eats sent conveniently to your inbox.
Simply fill in your name and email below and you’ll be in foodie heaven, with instant access to:
- 14 Fremantle restaurants and cafes you need to visit
- Perth's best smashed avocado hot spots
- 50 meals you should have eaten if you live in Perth
- Who's dishing out the best pancakes in Perth
- 25 of the best cheap eats in Perth under $10
- Perth's 9 best doughnuts to get your mouth around
- 50 Perth cafes you should have had breakfast at
- Perth's beachside dining scene just went up a notch
- 30 Fremantle cafes you should have had breakfast at
- 10 Perth restaurants you need to visit now
- Where to find Perth's brand new coffee spots
- 16 brand new restaurants, cafes and bars to visit in 2016
- 25 of Perth's best fat feeds