Because sometimes, just sometimes, good ol’ cereal does the job.
- A house. Obvs.
- Maybe a car. Or a scooter. Or a bike.
- A full tank of petrol.
- Ok, public transport (but seriously, have you been on a bus/train/boat recently?!).
- Flights to Bali.
- Accommodation in Bali.
- A personal trainer for your #balibody
- Activewear for your personal training, for your #balibody, for your trip to Bali.
- A mermaid tail, because why the hell not, you’re going to Bali!
- A pre-Bali spray tan.
- A pedicure (these get more expensive by the week, we swear).
- An overpriced kaftan.
- Dry cleaning for your overpriced kaftan.
- A dentist appointment because you’re never fully dressed without a smile.
- A legit Netflix subscription, for all of the movies.
- Tickets to the actual movies. Maybe even Gold Class. And popcorn (if you have any change).
- Tickets to Bieber. All of the shows (duh).
- A night at the hotel Bieber is staying (in every city).
- The best of the best Bieber merchandise. Don’t judge, we’re big bielbers, ok!
- An espresso martini.
- Half a dozen oysters. Who are we kidding, buy the whole dozen.
Meanwhile did you know a mini food festival is happening in Sydney?
Image credit: Ariana Gillrie