That’s right, the Golden Gaytime Crumb Shed is on its way to TOPSHOP and TOPMAN while the sun is still shining this summer.
No longer will you have to head to your local 7-11, throw your hand into the freezer and pull out a Golden Gaytime to get your hands on the magnificent crumb that adorns Australia’s favourite ice cream. At the Golden Gaytime Crumb Shed for the first time ever you’ll be able to pick up a Crumb Tin for you to do what you will with those delicious crumbs—drop it on your cereal, throw it at your mates, or take a spoon straight to the tin like a maniac.
As well as your favourite crumb, the shed will be serving up 5 bespoke Gaytime creations for you to smash into your face for the princely sum of $6 (card payments only).
Get your hands on these bad boys:
- Unicorn Breath – vanilla crumb, musk sticks, strawberry hard candy, popping candy, edible glitter
- Crumb Choc Millionaire – chocolate crumb, smashed potato crisps, desiccated coconut, 100s & 1000s, edible glitter
- Chocopalooza – chocolate crumb, lolly bananas, 100s & 1000s
- Golden Chief’s Salty Gaytime – vanilla crumb, pretzel bits, salted caramel drizzle (created by Gaytime ‘Crumbassador’, Jesse James McElroy)
- The OG-G – with even more vanilla crumb (the original and the best handcrafted to perfection)
Gaytime tubs, the Gaynetto and of course the original—you can never have too much Gaytime. For further info check out the Streets Facebook page.
Melbourne: TOPSHOP TOPMAN Emporium, Friday 20th January
Sydney: TOPSHOP TOPMAN’s Gowings, Wednesday 18th January
Image credit: Streets