We all know those looks that we get when we’re chowing down on a delicious brunch from our pooches. They’re just waiting patiently for a morsel of bacon to fall from the table within their vicinity, poised to down it ASAP.
But now, thanks to Greenfields Albert Park—who last year launched a dog-dedicated brunch menu—your pooch doesn’t have to go hungry with the launch of Melbourne’s first dog-friendly degustation menu.
It’s called Bone Appetit. Nice.
Greenfields has teamed up with K9 Natural to create the degustation menu which will feature:
- Beef Feast; grass-fed beef with eggs, kelp, flaxseed, fruit and vegetables, New Zealand green lipped mussel.
- Lamb Feast; grass-fed lamb with eggs, kelp, flaxseed, fruit and vegetables, New Zealand green lipped mussel.
- Lamb Green Tripe Super Food; 100% grass-fed lamb green tripe packed with protein and healthy prebiotics & probiotics.
- Beef Green Tripe Super Food; 100% grass-fed beef green tripe packed with protein and healthy prebiotics & probiotics,
Bone Appetit will be available all day Friday to Sunday from July 27 until August 19.
What: Bone Appetit doggy degustation at Greenfields Albert Park
When: July 27 - August 19, 2018
Where: Greenfields Albert Park, Lakeside Drive & Queens Road, Albert Park
For more info head to greenfieldsalbertpark.com.au.
After more dog-related reads? Check out the below:
- All the dog-friendly joints in Melbourne to head to.
- Melbourne's best dog beaches.
- Here's the perfect dog for you according to your star sign.
- Melbourne's best dog-friendly walking trails.
Image credit: Gus The Groodle