We're deep into lockdown 2.0 now, and if you're not spending your time baking and cooking up new and interesting things, you're hitting up the various apps to order something delicious delivered straight to your door.
The Piccolina Bake At Home range is available for pick-up from their gelateria's in Collingwood, Hawthorn, and St Kilda, or available to be delivered through Uber Eats.
“The whole range has been prepared by our chefs using all-natural ingredients and is finished off by the customer at home so that they can enjoy a homemade, fresh, and more importantly hot,
dessert within 15–20 minutes,” said Piccolina owner, Sandra Foti.
Here's what you can expect from the Piccolina Bake At Home range:
- Better than Nutella Ravioli $28 (add 1L gelato $43) Includes 12 large Ravioli
- Cookie Dough $14 (add 1L gelato $30) Serves 10-20
- Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding $16 (add 1L gelato $33) Serves 4-6
- Apple Crumble $22 (add 1L gelato $38) Serves 4-6
- Sticky Date Pudding $22 (add 1L gelato $38) Serves 4-6
- Ice Magic topping $10
Image credit: supplied