We know you’re busy, sometimes in between trying to look busy at work and browsing memes on Instagram you miss the odd bit of amazing news. Well, we’re here to help.
Here’s a round-up of everything you may have missed this week.
- The legends at Arnott’s & Peters have come together and have launched an ice cream line that features all of your favourite biscuits. Mint Slice, Iced Vovo, Caramel Crowns and Wagon Wheels are all there.
- We’ve tracked down what could be Melbourne’s best new date venue.
- Wondering if you’re having a quarter life crisis? Here are 20 signs that it might be the case.
- If you’re anything like us, you’re probably out for brunch every weekend. Here are the 7 worst people you’ll see while you’re enjoying your smashed avo.
- There’s a used book store in Melbourne that is also a wine bar, should we all just go there ASAP?
- BONEY are now on UberEats, all the food is cooked up at Magic Mountain Saloon. Grab yourself a red curry macaroni & cheese, crunchy fried chicken ribs with sweet chilli sauce, smashed potatoes, and much more.
- Frank’s in Cheltenham has just kicked off a new menu. You can now get delicious items such as the revamped take on Frank’s famous doughnuts which now includes flavours like toffee and banana compote, toasted meringue and ice cream, along with a new reuben sandwich and also a lamb shoulder salad. Sounds like a good reason to head down to Frank’s.
- Melbourne’s best option for roast wraps up at the end of the month with Arbory’s ‘Beef & Barossa’. Head in now to grab a classic winter roast and fill your belly.
- Also, in case you’ve been living under a rock, The Bachelor returned to our TV screens this week. Check out our Power Rankings of the contenders, and a recap of the first two eps here.
No plans this weekend? Here’s everything else that’s happening this weekend.
Image credit: Arbory Bar & Eatery