We know you’re busy, sometimes in between trying to look busy at work and browsing memes on Instagram you miss the odd bit of amazing news. Well, we’re here to help.
Here’s a round-up of everything you may have missed this week.
- If you’re in the market for a bit of a feed, look no further than the Two Birds, One Feast coming up at Garden State Hotel. You’ll get 5-courses for $85 using seasonal ingredients and fresh produce with each course being paired with the perfect ale from Two Birds.
- After a massive week, a margarita might just be the thing you need to cap it all off. Luckily Tipple will be dealing up 500 Tommy Tequila Margaritas today for just $2 a pop. Order them via the Tipple app or website between 2pm and 5pm today.
- Lee Ho Fook will be running a ‘Friends Of Lee Ho Fook’ series throughout September and October that will feature chefs from out of town. It all kicked off this week with Jemma Whiteman and Mike Eggert from Good Luck Pinbone. Next up will be Sydney chef Alex Munoz who will be showcasing the vibrant cuisine of Chile. Get all the details here.
- Melbourne’s getting itself a new rooftop bar just in time for summer. Old favourite The Provincial will be opening their new rooftop on Friday 15 September, and it will feature 10 beers on tap along with a new eat-with-your-hands style menu.
- Now that spring is here we’re looking for all the beautiful flowers and trees that we can find. There are a ton of hidden secret gardens near Melbourne, and you can find out where they all are here.
- There’s a dedicated Harry Potter store that has just opened up and we’re all about it.
- Sneakerboy’s latest store just opened in Chadstone and not only can you buy the latest kicks but you can also sell your own wares there if you’re in the game.
- The Merrywell has launched a new range of burgers to help support the Victorian teams in this year’s AFL finals series. Burgers for Richmond, Geelong and Essendon have been created, and a good chuck of the purchase price will go to charity.
- Melburnian’s love a good market, you can find out all of the markets happening in Melbourne this September right here.
Image credit: The Provincial