We know you’re busy, sometimes in between trying to look busy at work and browsing memes on Instagram you miss the odd bit of amazing news. Well, we’re here to help.
Here’s a round-up of everything you may have missed this week.
- There’s a new food hub opening up in the CBD. Get yourself well acquainted with 360 Collins as it has had itself a massive foodie makeover. Tuck into the likes of 8Bit (their first fully licenced venue), EARL Canteen, and Poked. From Monday 26 – Friday 30 June Circus Oz will be showing off their ridiculous skills with some lunchtime performances. Not to be missed.
- The B.East is turning 5 this week, and they’re celebrating in style. Tomorrow they’ll be hosting a massive Studio 54 themed bash with smoke machines, roving drag queens, as well as Australian burlesque royalty—Miss Sina King—performing two tailor made acts throughout the night.
- If Italian food is your bag (and why wouldn’t it be?), then you’ll be glad to realise there’s a massive Italian food festival on this weekend. Get your hands on some of Melbourne’s best lasagne, pizza, and delicious desserts.
- Love a bit of Mi Goreng? Well, we’ve figured out how to take it to the next level. Check out 13 ways to pimp your Mi Goreng.
- The Melbourne office was reaching for the milk as we worked our way through the most devilish hot sauces that Melbourne has to offer. Here’s which was the hottest, and the tastiest.
- Today is #TakeYourDogToWorkDay, so why not take it to the next level and take man’s best friend to the pub as well? Here are 3 dog-friendly venues you can take them to today or this weekend.
- There’s a Harry Potter film festival making its way to the Astor Theatre and it’s going to be riddikulus.
- Having trouble finding the one? Here are some ‘Would You Rathers’ that might help you on your quest.
- We've tracked down the best burgers you'll find in Melbourne's north, work your way through them here courtesy of Burgers Of Melbourne.
- Dreams do come true because Welcome To Thornbury is holding a 'Bacon Appreciation Day', now that's a day we can all appreciate.
Wondering whether to get out of bed today? Check out your horoscopes and see if its worth it.
Image credit: 360 Collins