The year is starting to wind down. The days are longer, the sun is out (most days anyway), and you're already starting to feel the burn from the non-stop Christmas events that keep on popping up in your iCal. With your social calendar filled to the brim, how will you even work out what to buy your second cousin, let alone find the time to actually go out and get it.
Well never fear, as usual, we have you covered.
Here is every gift you need to consider buying this Christmas.
For The Trend Setter
1. While this boater is our pick for summer hats, anything from Lack Of Colour is sure to go down a treat.
2. The Birkenstock trend just isn’t dying, it’s time for some new ones.
3. These smoking slippers from Mara and Mine are on trend (and are going to stay there).
4. If you’re shopping for a lad with a stylish side, the crew at Denimsmith in Brunswick has an awesome collection of denim apparel. Check out this jacket for a great addition to any wardrobe.
5. The Fifth Tokyo Range. Sign up quick to get your mitts on one of these, they’re super limited edition.
6. Literally everyone needs sunnies. And it’s fine if she already has some, she’ll want these too.
7. Find me a girl that wouldn’t love these flamingo espadrilles.
For The Cook
8. Wooten has a great range of leather products (shoes and bags included). But if you’re man fancies himself a handyman or cook, then a good leather apron will go a long way.
9. The Supernormal cookbook. Cook some of Melbourne's favourite dishes from one of the best restaurants the city has to offer. Available from Supernormal's online store.
10. Grab some custom Japanese knives from QT Melbourne's own Tanto. You can also take your current knives in for a good old sharpening.
11. You can never go wrong with a good quality BBQ sauce. Grab some of this Whisky BBQ Sauce from Nant Distilling Company, Tasmania's finest whisky distillery.
12. Gourmet Traveller have done what they do best, but this time in the form of their first hard-cover cookbook. It's our pick of recipe must-haves for 2016.
For The Traveller
13. If they've got the travel bug, or just needs a touch of inspo for their next trip, Lonely Planet's latest book is spot-on.
14. Heavy duty trips call for heavy duty bags, and the crew at Crumpler have put together the Vis-A-Vis Trunk that can take on the toughest travel itinerary.
15. Lugging around a heavy DSLR can slow you down, keep it simple and instant with the new Lieca Sofort. Perfect for storing all of those memories.
16. For something to read on the road funny girl Amy Schumer has released her memoir, Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo, perfect for belly laughs.
For The Booze Hound
17. Keeping it tasteful. This wine thermometer sits on the outside of the glass and lets you know exactly when your bottle is ready to drink.
18. Wine glasses that won’t spill. Need we say more?
19. You never seem to have one when you need it most… Don’t let your lad go without a beer ever again with this Bike Bottle Opener. (Makes for a nifty key ring too!)
20. If you're after a whisky glass that is as classy as you are, look no further than Denver & Liely.
21. For the person that's super keen on G+T's, get straight onto Four Pillars Gin (Sailor Strength for a bit of extra oomph).
22. Another one for the whisky lover in your life. Get them some of these whisky stones and they’ll never have to worry about watery spirits ever again!
For The Hard To Buy For
23. Everyone loves a little binge watching, and if they don't already have one, a Netflix subscription might be the perfect gift.
24. Candles are the perfect gift no matter what kind of space your mate lives in, and Homesick Candles make some of the best.
25. Does your friend love to read? Do they like shows about nothing? Then Seinfeldia could be the book for them.
26. Your friend/family member might not fit into the booze hound category, but everyone loves wine, right? This Hidden Sea gift pack might just be perfect.
27. Why not buy them something you'd like instead? Pick up a bottle of Melbourne's finest dry gin from Melbourne Gin Company.
28. For the big kid amongst us, the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 is guaranteed to be a huge hit. This model is the Mercedes-Benz of Hoverboards.
29. Need to drop a hint that your friend/family member's house isn't up to scratch? How about this Home Luxuries Kit from The It Kit.
30. Gravity Cryotherapy couldn't BE more Melbourne if it tried, with gorgeous open concrete and a killer wellness treatment. It's the gift voucher you'll actually use this Christmas.
Need to buy something for your furry or feathered friend as well? Here are the best gifts you can get your pet this Christmas.
Design credit: Gabrielle Stjernqvist
Header image: Heidi Sandstrom
Editor's note: A big thanks to the Melbourne team for pulling together a great list of gifts to buy this Christmas. Special thanks to Sophie Colvin and Nathan Santamaria, you can check out some of their work here (Sophie) and here (Nathan).