Three of Australia’s favourite celebrity chefs have teamed up with OzHarvest and Uber to bring Australia guilt-free ice cream this Friday! Yep, you read that right. Guilt free, people (and yes, before you ask, it will be delicious).
George Calombaris, Matt Moran and Neil Perry have each created a distinct and, by the sounds of it, mouthwatering flavour that can be delivered to you between 11am and 5pm this Friday, 15th July. The oh so tasty flavours in question that can be yours for $15 per tub are Calmobaris’ Caramel and Walnut Baklava Smash, Moran’s Banoffee Crunch and Perry’s Spiced Cookie and Caramel Swirl.
This is good news for all ice cream addicts lovers out there because, not only do you not have to leave the comfort of your home/office, but you’ll be able to feel good about the whole thing because one tub will help fund five meals for OzHarvest to feed vulnerable Australians. It’s a win, win situation!
How it works:
- Open the Uber app on Friday 15th July between 11am and 5pm.
- If you’re at home, put your pyjamas on, get a blanket and snuggle up on the couch with Rory and Lorelai and binge watch Gilmore Girls on Netflix. If you’re at work, tell all of your work colleagues so they can each buy a tub as well (extra money for OzHarvest and you won’t have to share).
- Set your location and request the ‘Ice Cream’ option.
- If successful, $15 will be charged to your Uber account and ½ a litre of sweet, sweet ice cream will be delivered to you.
- Revel in your ice cream coma, take a guilt free nap and pat yourself on the back for helping to fund 100,000 meals for local people in need.
Where to can get it:
Melbourne: CBD, Docklands, Fitzroy, Carlton, Collingwood, Southbank, South Melbourne, Windsor, South Yarra, Prahran, Richmond.
Geelong: Geelong and surrounding suburbs.
Image credit: Uber