We know you’re busy, sometimes in between trying to look busy at work and browsing memes on Instagram you miss the odd bit of amazing news. Well, we’re here to help.
Here’s a round-up of everything you may have missed this week.
- Highett continues to make its mark as an up and coming foodie suburb with Hot Lips Hacienda opening its doors and serving up some delicious Mexican fare to hungry bayside patrons.
- We discovered the ‘Mega Choc’ at Uncle Drew in Clifton Hill. A stacked confectionary behemoth, topped with choc sauce, whipped cream, toasted marshmallows and a fudge brownie.
- Alcholic pho is now absolutely a thing, and we’re very excited about it.
- We’ve tracked down everything you need to be watching and reading this winter, given you’ll be stuck indoors all weekend.
- We took a road trip to Ballarat to see the sights, turns out there’s a lot to do there.
- Good news as the Victorian ski fields will be opening up early, both Mount Buller and Mount Hotham are kicking off the season on Friday June 2.
Looking for something to do this weekend? Keep track of all the happenings here.
Image credit: Uncle Drew | Michelle Jarni