Another day, another round of food news. We've been busy this week: weeping over the fact bad-boy turned good Prince Harry wed Suits’ star Meghan Markle over the weekend (yep, she’s now a royal) and listing the best 100 Things To Do in Melbs. Here's all the news you missed this week in Melbourne. Buckle up.
- Our favourite bottle-o, Blackhearts & Sparrows have recently released their own subscription wine service. For all tastes and budgets too. So you don’t have to be stuck for a cheeky tipple when the BWS is shut. Score!
- Craving some quali-tea chai? Chai Now have you covered, with their traditional Indian tea-house chai, Original Chai Co, being launched on Foodora. So now chai lovers can indulge in masala chai, chocolate chai and turmeric chai.
- Soak in the view at Leftbank Melbourne, who have recently launched bottomless coffee (yep, you heard us right) with every brekkie order until 30 June! We’ll take five coffees, thanks.
- Say goodbye to boring work lunches with The Village Belle Hotel Express Lunch Menu. Don’t let it fool you, this hearty menu features delicious hot chicken rolls and meatball spaghetti. They also have $15 specials, so check out their website here for more deets.
- How does all-you-can-eat pizza sound? FIGO Cantina is making it a reality with bottomless Italian Yum Cha to celebrate Italy Republic Day! Even better? It’s only $35 per person. Check it out on Sundays from 3 June. Did we mention it's all you can eat?
- Get some pork on your fork—Mr Crackles pork, we mean. Raised in Sydney, Mr Crackles has finally launched in rainy Melbourne this week, just in time for the winter spell. And we can attest, it's worth the queue.
- We dropped in for a meal at Windsor's speccy new wine bar, Ines. Lock this one in for your next Tinder date.
- Spotify just announced they're gonna remove artists that are accused of domestic violence and other serious crimes.
- Melbourne's Cat Protection Society just announced they're looking for new cat parents. They'll even throw in free pet supplies with each adoption!
- Werribee Mansion got a little fancy (like it wasn't already), unleashing a new 1920s cocktail bar on a hidden balcony. It's called Mary's Secret, and you can check it out from this weekend.
- Melbourne's Italian food fest is back on this weekend! Get ready for a LOT of cheese.
- We sat down for a chat with Jonny, a new slinky new condom brand for women (ladies, the shame is over).
- Did you hear? Melbourne's getting a 3-day Winona Ryder festival. Because why the hell not?
Image credit: Jenna Fahey-White