Imagine a world where you can eat all the oysters you want, tuck into the tastiest falafel in the city, get to enjoy all the high tea you can handle, and even have access to some of the most decadent cocktails and dancefloors in Melbourne. Pretty dreamy, hey? No, we’re not talking about life as an Urban Lister (ha, we wish…), we’re talking about our latest competition where you can win VIP treatment at SEVEN of Melbourne’s top venues.
Together with Atlantic Group—the brains behind The Atlantic seafood restaurant, Mama Rumaan’s middle eastern eatery, and heaps of other top venues—we’re giving you the chance to win a golden ticket. This money-can’t-buy experience will make you a VIP for a week, giving you access to epic food, drinks and music at some of Melbourne’s best hot-spots.
- The freshest seasonal seafood for two at The Atlantic, up to the value of $100
- A Middle Eastern feast for two at Mama Rumaan, up to the value of $100
- Fish and chips for two at Fish & Chippery By The Atlantic, up to the value of $100
- Tea and cakes for two at Mill & Bakery at Central Pier, up to the value of $50
- VIP entry for four into Alumbra's Sunday Soul Sessions, plus $100 of food and drinks
- VIP entry or four into Ms Collins' Acoustic Kitchen series, plus $100 of food and drinks
- VIP entry for four into The Den, plus $100 of drinks
To be in with a chance of winning this epic package that brings together the best of Atlantic Group's venues, enter your name and email in the form below, then cross those fingers. We’ll be choosing a winner on Tuesday 23 August. Good luck!
This competition has ended — thanks for entering!
Terms & Conditions: The prize is valid for redemption in the same week and can not be separated or spread out across multiple days. Dining for two will be limited to a number of drinks and dishes determined by participating venues. Entries close at midnight (AEDST) on Monday 22 August. The winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 23 August. All entrants agree to receive information from The Urban List and Atlantic Group venues.
Editor's note: This article is proudly sponsored by Atlantic Group and endorsed by The Urban List. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who make The Urban List possible. Click here for more information on our editorial policy.
Image credit: Mama Rumaan, Atlantic Group