Beauty babes, you're in for a treat. The legends over at Beauro App (now on iOS and Android) have teed up the most epic beauty prize—exactly what you need to rejuvenate at the end of summer. Drawn as a single prize with a total maximum value of $1000, one lucky person will win a treatment at each of the following:
Hud Skin + Body
Hud Skin + Body has a whole range of gorgeous treatments available, from the everyday maintenance essentials such as waxing to the perfect pamper sessions. We recommend you get your brows done by Hud Skin + Body. We're not saying they need doing... but it can't hurt!
Little Company is a personable, inviting salon tucked down a street in Cremorne. They're absolute masters when it comes to all forms of facials, so head in there for a Autumn skin makeover.
As the name suggests, Skin Angel is home to goddesses when it comes to all thing skin health. For that perfect glowy look and feel, check out their range of facial treatments.
Melbourne's not short of nail salons, but we've got a firm favourite. Missy Lui in Armadale has a tranquil salon, quality products and top-notch service. Head here for a full mani-pedi.
Heading Out Salon
Heading Out is the perfect all-rounder salon. Head here for luscious locks.
- All treatments must be booked using the Beauro app.
- Treatments on offer are subject to discretion of each salon.
- There is a maximum expenditure of $200 at each salon.
- Only one person can claim the prize at each salon (ie, you can not take a friend and split the value between you)
- Prize must be claimed within three month
- Prize is not redeemable from cash from any salon or location
- Single salon prize must be claimed in single appointment (ie. you can not visit one salon multiple times and spread the value out over multiple appointments)
- Prize can only be redeemed at the salons listed above.
- The winner will be notified by email on Monday 20th March 2017.
- All entrants agree to be added to The Urban List Melbourne Database and the Beauro App database
- The prize is valid for redemption within 3 months of prize announcement.
Image credit: Supplied by Beauro