Queensland is now in Stage 3 lockdown and new restrictions have been put into place to tackle the spread of Coronavirus. Here's what the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions mean to us on the Gold Coast.
This is current as at Monday 30 March and we'll update this article as soon as we move into Stage 4 lockdown restrictions.
Until then, here are a few articles you might find useful while you're living your best life at home:
- These Gold Coast restaurants are dishing up takeaway feeds and delivering
- You can now add booze to your takeaway food order in Queensland
- Clean your mitts with this local distillery's hand sanitiser
- Shop local with these Gold Coast grocery delivery businesses
- Get sweaty with the Gold Coast's best online fitness classes
Need a lift in your mood? Amp the vibe while you're stuck at home with these 24-hour baby animal live streams.