ICYMI: Australia voted YES to marriage equality. Of course, the news has taken over the nation so we don’t blame you for missing out on all these other lil’ goodies.
There are a heap of places to be, eat, and drink in Melbs, so get your calendars out and start circlin'. Here's all the news you missed this week.
- Mr and Mrs P are inviting you to their brand spankin’ new lunchtime seatings. Featuring a string of snacks, fancy cheese, generous sharing plates, and sinfully sweet desserts, you’d be a smart cookie for booking a spot.
- BearBrass relaunched their newly retouched and expanded restaurant, just in time for the summer sun. It's looking mint, too.
- The cheery team at the Rockpool Foundation are holding a festive fundraising campaign with a dollar from every decadent dessert going to kids in foster care. Keep your eye out for the Sweet Treat Project at your next Rockpool dining experience. It's running until 26 December.
- Melbourne's favourite butchery, Meatsmith, has unleashed their new Christmas menu, including Chrissy hams and (for the first time ever) an online pre-order system. Mmmm...meaty.
- *Drumroll* It’s Aperitivo Hour at Neptune! Head in between 4pm and 6pm and you’ll be in for Mediterranean bites on the house. Yep, you get free nosh with your Aperol spritz.
- Melbourne's hottest burrito eating challenge. That is all.
- The incredible assault on your senses (in all the good ways) by artist Yayoi Kusama has touched down in Australia—Brisbane to be exact. Actually life-changing, it’s time to book a flight interstate before you regret it forever.
- There’s a BYO Outdoor cinema landing this summer for all your cinematic and boozy needs.
- Brace yourselves, there’s going to be free coffee hitting Melbourne’s streets in honour of National Recycling Week.
- Finish your week off with a massive summer food truck turnout. Because summer bods were so last year.
Image Credit: Mr and Mrs P