Another massive week in Melbourne town. We’ve had Nike X Supreme collabs, whisky nights at Fancy Hanks, the news of a giant gluten-free expo, and Naked For Satan are making some very drastic changes.
Buckle up and get comfy. Here’s all the news you missed this week in Melbourne.
- Naked For Satan have officially ditched the pintxos! What’s the world coming to? Good news though: they’re now serving up Belgian moules-frites.
- Arbory Afloat is officially back open for business (as of today, actually). Bring on summertime.
- The Burger Project is dishing up 100 free Oktoberfest burgers in every store next Tuesday.
- The Hotel Windsor is running a special high tea next week to raise money for the Royal Women's Hospital. It's running from Monday to Friday, so get in for a feed. Pinkies out, guys.
- The legends at Fancy Hanks are running a Feast Of The Barrel whisky night. That’s whisky, beer and BBQ. Not necessarily in that order.
- Hellenic Republic are bringing back their famous Vegan Nights. Check the event page for all the info.
- Want to get your hands on FREE kakigori desserts? Tokosan’s dishing them up tomorrow from midday.
- Hanoi Hannah is rocking a special Grand Final edition of its Sunday Yum Cha Series. Doors open at 11am, and you can add bottomless booze for $30pp.
- We got an official release date for Making A Murderer Part 2. Bring it the hell on.
- Tulip in the CBD is serving up FREE coffee next Wednesday as part of their first bday celebrations. (That’s one per person between 12pm and 4pm).
- Melbourne’s getting an official gluten-free expo on 6 October. Probs don’t rock up eating a sandwich.
- Melbourne’s meaty Salami Festa is back in a couple of weeks, and this time it’s at Welcome To Thornbury. Brace yourself.
- The new Nike X Supreme AW18 range hit the shelves this week. TBH the shelves are probably already empty.
Image credit: Simon Shiff