If Sunday didn’t come before Monday it would hands down be our fave day of the week. But it does; so we’ll just have to settle for Sunday afternoon sessions (like Summer Sundaze at Hotel Bondi) and continue to forget that Monday even exists.
To make the best of your favourite time, (of your favourite day), we thought we’d round up everything you need to make every Sunday the best ever (because we’re kind like that). Here’s our failsafe list of 11 things guaranteed to achieve the ultimate Sunday sesh, on the reg.
- Somewhere to drink. Obvs.
- By the beach.
- With a view.
- And a beer garden.
- Sounds a lot like Hotel Bondi.
- Your mates. A date. Your neighbour you’ve never spoken to. Someone. Or no one. You just do you.
- Frosé. Because these days it’s not a Sunday Session without frosé and it’s only $8 a pop at Hotel Bondi from 2pm. Just sayin’.
- Live Music. Preferably of the acoustic variety so you can sit back, relax and pretend you’re on a never ending summer vacay.
- All the best pub food. Think pizza (from a stone fire oven), steak (cooked to perfection) and as many oysters as you want (if you’re feeling fancy).
- Jugs. Duh. Preferably under $20, like the $15 Kosciusko Jugs from the new Curlewis Bar (at Hotel Bondi). Perfect for when you’re thirsty AF.
- Sunshine. Start praying to the weather gods people.
Editor's note: This article is proudly sponsored by Hotel Bondi and endorsed by The Urban List. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who make The Urban List possible. Click here for more information on our editorial policy.
Image credit: Federica Portentoso