One of the best things about living in Sydney is that we are treated to every cuisine under the sun. Whether you're stepping into little Vietnam in Cabramatta or stumbling upon Portugal in Petersham, there's a flavour to suit every taste.
So, we hit the streets to bring you 25 of our favourite multicultural meals from some of the best restaurants in Sydney.
How many have you ticked off the list?
1. Take your taste buds to Naples with the smoked mozzarella and sausage pizza at Da Orazio.
2. Got a hankering for Korean food? Order the bulgogi (delicious strips of marinated beef) at Bibim, to mix.
3. Brimming with Levantine flavours, Sefa Kitchen's lamb el helou with prune sauce and carrot salad is a must!
4. Bite into the huitlacoche tostaditas at Mr. Moustahce - delicious morsels of black truffle, roasted corn and fresco cheese, straight from the streets of Mexico.
5. Consume Zushi's signature inside-out wagyu roll with asparagus, avo, garlic chips, nashi pear soy, crispy sweet potato and honey mayo.
6. Dive into Shuk's green shakshuka – baked eggs with fennel, zucchini, kale, caramelised onion and feta. Now that's what we call breakfast!
7. We can't get enough of Ippudo's akamaru ramen. Choose from toppings like simmered pork belly, black mushrooms or onsen tamago (slow cooked egg). Yum.
8. Take a culinary trip to the streets of Mykonos and order the signature slow-cooked lamb souvla with Aegean slaw and smoked eggplant at Zeus Street Greek.
9. For the more adventurous, try the French staple, escargot with garlic butter and hazelnuts at Ananas Bar & Brasserie. Bon appétit!
10. Experience the flavours of the Spanish kitchen and order the brisket cooked over charcoal at MoVida.
11. Celebrate the Deep South with a popcorn shrimp po'boy at Panama House.
12. In to Indian? Maya Da Dhaba's goat masala will have you licking your plate clean.
13. For the Italian lovers, devour the crab and squid ink risotto at Jamie's Italian.
14. Savour the flavours of Saigon with the rare beef ph? at PHD Vietnamese (add tripe and tendons if you're game).
15. Demolish dumplings to your heart's desire at The Eight.
16. Satisfy your soup cravings with drumstick chicken laksa at Malay-Chinese Takeaway.
17. Relish the rich flavours of South East Asia with a red peanut curry at Longrain.
18. Eat your way through the smörgåstårta (three layered sandwich) at Fika Swedish Kitchen.
19. Be taken to Marrakesh with a beef cheek tagine at Kazbah Balmain.
20. Get your meat on, Brazil style, at Churrasco.
21. For a taste of the Motherland order the beer battered fish 'n' chips with mushy peas and tartare sauce at Bistrode CBD.
22. Stuff your face with a sumptuous Bavarian feast at the Bavarian Bier Café (think pretzels, frankfurters, bratwurst, sauerkraut and more!).
23. Get him to the Greek! Order the sardines with chilli, lemon and parsley at The Apollo.
24. Feast on Peking duck pancakes at Lees Fortuna Court.
25. Wolf down the crispy pigtails at Hartsyard then follow it up with the peanut butter and banana sundae!