Sydney's Night Noodle Markets are well and truly on and, it's safe to say, we've gotten our noodle on good and proper. From the most delicious of dumplings to the most blissful of baos, we present to you our top 10 picks of the stalls at the Night Noodle Markets in Sydney. Dig in!
- Visiting us from Melbourne, be sure to tuck into one of Wonderbao's roast pork gua bao. That soft, white steamed bun and the rich roast pork is one of the best things we've eaten in a good while.
- Din Tai Fung's pork dumplings are little bursts of porky heaven. If you don't want to brave the lines, head down to their new restaurants in Central Park for your dumpling fix.
- Get a Taiwanese style crispy chicken that's the size of your head at Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks.
- One of the best Thai restaurants in Sydney, Chat Thai brings their famous mango sticky rice to the Sydney Night Noodle Markets for those wanting something a little sweet and a lot delicious. Oh, and don't forget to order a serving of the pork and chicken skewers while you're there!
- Hellooooo gyoza! Harajuku Gyoza's classic pork gyoza make a great in-between-meal meal. If you're feeling a little adventurous, go in on the salted caramel gyoza with ice cream.
- The first noodle item on our list! Eat Fuh's classic pho is all kinds of good and will warm you up real good on those colder Night Noodle Market evenings.
- Another one hailing from Melbourne, Izakaya Den's Den fried chicken is crispy on the outside, succulent on the inside and well worth the impending heart palpitations if you consume more than one plate of them.
- Nothing quite compares to Mamak's super fluffy roti canai and we would venture to the Sydney Night Noodle Markets just for some of these bad boys. If we could make it into a pillow and sleep on it, we would.
- Get your mouths around the infamous ramen burger with pork rib from On Ramen. Sure, there may be lines for one of these bad boys, but it's well worth it for the Instagram likes alone.
- Finish up your Sydney Night Noodle Market feasting with Gelato Messina's pot luck pie complete with a fortune cookie. Some of the fortune cookies have prizes in them, so be sure to keep an eye out!
Have you been to the Night Noodle Markets in Sydney yet? What's your pick of the stalls? Let us know!
Image credit: Prudence Blain, Gelato Messina, Keizo Shimamoto