New Year’s Eve can be a pretty scary prospect—from contending with the throngs of people climbing over each other for their next drink to elbowing people out of the way for prime dance floor real estate. And let’s face it, after midnight you’d sell your soul to catch that last taxi home.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. You can have that New Year's Eve you always dreamed of (we hope so anyway!)
We've rounded up 14 Perth New Year's Eve parties for the last night of 2015. So let's countdown these bad boys!
- “No tickets, no dress ups, no door charge, no fuss. No d*ckheads.” LOL. Frisk. Small Bar. is my spirit bar. They’ll hand out party pies, poppers and sparklers around midnight.
- The most over the top and sparkly way to ring in the New Year is at The Court’s Glitter F*ck party. Wear your sparkliest outfit and hit the dancefloor.
- Dress in your end of year finery and head to NYE on The Foreshore. Do it Platinum VIP style, with a drinks package that includes Moet and espresso martinis or Gold VIP, with mojitos, G&Ts and more. There will be an epic outdoor dance floor, live bands and fireworks.
- Celebrate with a beach party on Freo’s North Shore at Funk Club’s Countdown to NYE. Picture it—sunset, food trucks, funk, soul and hip hop, dancing in the sand and an epic midnight makeout sesh with the person to your left.
- The Origin is the go-to NYE event for rap, hip hop, dubstep, bass and house heads around P-town. These tickets sell out as fast as cupcakes at fat camp. Get on it.
- Forget the heaving parties and eat your way into 2016. Head to The Trustee Bar & Bistro for dinner or a degustation, or into the Angels’ Cut NYE Party for DJs, canapés and drinks packages. Book it or just strut on in.
- Head to the rooftop this NYE for the Powers on the Roof party at Bob’s Bar. Downside is a lot of drunk people will be saying “it’s groooovy baby yeah!” but the view and cocktails alone will be worth it.
- Cheers the last sunset of 2015 from your beachside table at The Shorehouse. Sunset or Late Night pre fixes are available by booking. Aah sweet grown up NYE times.
- Eve. New Years Eve—at Bond in the Bar party at Print Hall. This 007 themed night will include gambling tables, DJs, photo booth, drinks, canapés and more.
- You'll undoubtedly be stranded by taxi and Uber alike so best to keep it local. Lucky for you, Beaufort Local will be throwing a hip and happening Mad Men themed NYE party with retro cocktails and pre-fix meals.
- The Garden, Bills Bar & Bites, The Blue Flamingo and Babushka have combined their hospitality superpowers to bring you their massive NYE New Orleans Mardi Gras party. One ticket gets you access to all the fun, which includes the soulful sounds of Grace Barbe, guest DJs, food, fun and cool stuff.
- Blast into 2016 at Connections Nightclub’s Return to forbidden Planet party. The best interstellar outfit wins $250!
- Party in Fremantle town at the Little Creatures’ Safari Party. The seaside brewery will be transformed into a lush jungle and your favourite hot hippy bartenders will be dressed as safari animals.
- Have your last meal of 2015 at Varnish on King, who will put on a sophisticated NYE soiree for you. Head Chef David Allison has put together a degustation menu for the evening and guests will receive a complimentary whiskey cocktail to get their party started.
Struggling with your Christmas Shopping? Here are 30 Awesome Kris Kringle Pressies Under $20!
Image Credit: Pinterest