Just as we’d all gotten so good at remembering our reusable cups each time we went to our favourite Perth cafe, COVID came along and destroyed our good habits.
But it turns out it’s completely safe and legal for cafes to accept your environmentally-friendly BYO cups, so dust them off and get back in the habit of taking them with you to these Perth cafes accepting reusable cups.
Just be sure to respect their safety protocols and always make sure your cup (and your hands) are sparkling clean before you hand it over.
- The awesome team at Sayers in Leederville will happily pour your coffee into a reusable cup.
- Head to The Partisan in East Perth for a homemade cronut and half-priced coffee from Tuesday to Thursday—bring your reusable cup and a big appetite and you’ll be good to go.
- Not only is the team at Telegram Coffee in Perth’s CBD accepting reusable cups, they’re also offering free coffee to all healthcare workers and Royal Perth Hospital staff. Just head to the State Buildings in Perth to show these guys some love.
- The good people at The Glory Box in North Perth will fill your reusable cup and they’ll also fill your stomach with delicious sweets. Make sure you grab one (or four, who’s judging) of their crunchy and fluffy chocolate croissants with your coffee.
- The team at Whipper Snapper Distillery in East Perth is ready and waiting to get you caffeinated—they’ll fill up your reusable cup while you peruse their epic range of whiskey.
- Hit up Bacetto Espresso in West Perth to get some Fiori coffee in your reusable cup.
- The Lion and Jaguar in Subiaco is still pumping out their specialty Arabica Darkstar coffee, and they’ll happily pour it straight into your BYO cup.
- Grab your reusable cup and head to Little Sisto in Doubleview to get your takeaway coffee fix—we suggest you pair your brew with one of their delicious homemade treats.
- If you’re a lover of coffee and cinnamon scrolls, make your way to General Public in Scarborough—they’ll fill up your reusable cup and your stomach with the goods.
- Clean out your KeepCup and head to Dunn & Walton in Doubleview. Sip away on a top-notch brew while you check out their range of organic wholefoods.
- Enjoy your coffee the waste-free way by taking your reusable cup to Yelo in Trigg or Mount Hawthorn.
- Head to Dimattina Cafe in Osborne Park to get your freshly-roasted coffee fix poured straight into your KeepCup.
- The wonderful team at Lady Latte is accepting reusable cups—they also make a killer breakfast burrito, so make sure to grab one with your coffee.
- Treat yourself to some super tasty baked goods from Cup & Co Cafe in Innaloo, then grab a coffee in your KeepCup to wash it all down.
- Bring your reusable cup along to Tube Coffee in Kingsley and pair your coffee with one of their delicious cherry ripe muffins.
- Little Donkey Corner in Tuart Hill is open and ready to cater to all of your takeaway KeepCup coffee needs.
- The team at Sonder Coffee in Victoria Park has mastered the art of contactless coffee pouring—take in any lidless reusable cup and they’ll take care of the rest.
- Steam Haus in Maylands loves making coffee for the city that loves to drink it and they’ll happily pour it straight into your reusable cup.
- For a coffee and cake done the environmentally-friendly way, grab your reusable cup and head to Sherbet Cafe & Bakeshop in Maylands.
- Jack & Jill in Kalamunda is cooking up good eats and pouring delicious coffee, so bring along your reusable cup to enjoy your brew the waste-free way.
- Coffee connoisseurs, enjoy your specialty coffee from Laika Coffee in Lathlain in your favourite reusable cup.
- Sip away on a coffee from Uber Caf in Attadale, poured straight into your BYO cup.
- The amazing staff at Black Truffle in North Fremantle are now accepting KeepCups once again.
- If you’re visiting Our Ruby Girl in Como, don’t forget to bring your reusable cup and a big appetite. These guys have reopened for dine-in so you can continue to feast on their hearty meals while you sip away on freshly roasted Locale coffee.
- The good guys at MRKT Space in North Fremantle are taking reusable cups once again so you can load up on coffee, booze, bread and more.
- From Tuesday 2 June, you’ll be able to get your KeepCup caffeine fix from Daisies Cottesloe, and while you’re there you’ll want to load up on their amazing muffins.
- Head on over to Flourish Coffee & Juice in Floreat for a fix of lightly-roasted, specialty coffee poured right into your reusable cup.
Feel like eating out? These Perth restaurants have re-opened for dine-in.
Image credit: Elle Borgward