So your office is doing a Kris Kringle, or perhaps you have spent a bit too much on Christmas presents for yourself (because you’re worth it). Either way, these Christmas gift ideas will impress AND leave you with dollars to spare.
From crowd-pleasing candles to slightly unusual gifts, we have you covered this Christmas. Ho, ho, ho, indeed.
- For less than a $20 note, give the gift of hydration this year with this Grown Alchemist Amenity Kit. Bonus: it comes in a neat box, which makes wrapping it a million times easier.
- The Bare Hunt concrete planters add a bit of modern style to the home. They look great with so-hot-right-now succulents and start from a mere $18.
- For the cutest pool floatie EVER, order an inflatable pool donut from Papier D’Armour. Actually, order two—one as a gift and one for yourself.
- We love a Christmas gift set. And yes, we have been guilty of pretending to buy one as a gift but actually keeping it ourselves. Circa Home’s Christmas Elderflower and Sandalwood gift set may just fall into that category.
- This one is for the design nerds in your life. Design legend Vince Frost has come out with a book, which will make you look like you know what’s up.
- We have a bit of a crush on Elise Pioch (the woman behind Maison Balzac), but all feelings aside, these candles smell amazing and look great in any home.
- These inexpensive hand creams and hand washes from thankyou not only look good, they also support women in developing countries. And that’s something we can get behind.
- Ah, novelty salt and pepper grinders. Can you ever have too many? These particular ones from MOZI are just too cute to say no to.
- Firstly, the teas from Paddington Tea are delicious. Secondly, they have gorgeous Christmas gift packs, which make damn fine presents in our books.
- Know someone with a bit of a sweet tooth? Pick up a designer cupcake pack from Black Velvet Sydney to really impress the pants off them.
- For the kind of hand cream scent that’ll have people in the office go, ‘oooh, that smells so good’, Jurlique’s Hand Picked Rose Essentials hand cream and lip balm set is your go-to.
- Guys, these Glasshouse candles will make any house smell like Christmas all year round! And what’s not to love about that?
Looking for more Christmas gift inspiration? Check out our guides for him and for her. And if you’re still wanting to get your house all Christmassy, then read our Christmas decoration guide.