Kicking off tonight and running through to April 10, the Night Noodle Markets are back in all their delicious glory!
This year Elizabeth Quay plays host to this epic foodie event, which will see more than 20 stallholders dishing out Asian-inspired cuisine, including Perth faves Apple Daily, Low Key Chow House and Dainty Dowager, as well as newbies to the Noodle Market scene Bao Stop, Bangkok Jump Street and Roti Road. The event is free to enter, just remember to bring plenty of cashola so you can eat up big.
Here’s what we can’t wait to eat at the Night Noodle Markets (and it’s not all about the noodles).
- Apple Daily’s grilled Linley Valley pork spare ribs.
- Low Key Chow House & Dainty Dowager’s slow braised beef jungle curry.
- The ramen fried chicken burger from Everybody Loves Ramen.
- The Braised pork belly and peking duck bao from Bao Stop.
- Vietnamese Street Food’s green mango and prawn salad.
- The yakisoba from Kiyamachi Tei.
- Pasar Malam’s pork and chilli crab sliders.
- The coconut prawn skewers from Bangkok Jump Street.
- Waffle on a Stick’s delish waffle sticks topped with Nutella.
- The Ferrero Reveal created by N2 Gelato and Blackstar Pastry.
For more information, market hours and stall holders visit the Good Food Month website.
Image Credit: Good Food Month