We challenge you to name a more iconic street in Perth than Beaufort Street.
You couldn’t do it could you? Well folks, there’s a good reason for that. 28 good reasons in fact! From its stellar restaurant game and its cool bars, to its killer boutiques and urban vibes, we’ve teamed up with the City of Vincent and City of Stirling to bring you plenty of reasons why you need to visit Beaufort Street this weekend.
Hop to it!
- Join all the cool kids of Highgate for brekky at Mrs S.
- Catch the latest performer at Astor Theatre.
- Head to Mondo’s and pick up some top-notch meats for the ultimate weekend BBQ.
- Gain some more street cred and nab yourself a pair of uber cool kicks from Highs and Lows.
- Check out Highgate Continental’s specialist vinyl and imported books—good luck leaving empty-handed.
- Order pasta by the meter from Solo Pasta.
- Get yourself a Toasted Smore’eo or any of the other sweet treats from Sugar & Nice.
- Be productive and get that print you’ve been meaning to get framed for over a year sorted with the experts at Mount Lawley Art Framers.
- Go for high tea at Measure Dessert Bar.
- Take a break in the Mary Street Piazza and watch the world go by.
- Eat your way through one of the delicious platters from Side Door BBQ.
- Buy yourself that Zimmermann dress you’ve been eyeing for weeks at Department on Beaufort.
- Grab a slice of pizza to go from Mack Daddy’s New York Slice and stroll the streets. The pepperoni never disappoints.
- Book in a yoga class at The Lotus Room.
- Get some interior design inspo at Orno Interiors.
- Head to Yoke and treat yo’(ke) self to some new homewares.
- Devour a PB & J cheeseburger and live it up NYC style at Peaky Bodega.
- Peruse the shelves at Planet Books and Beaufort Street Books.
- Feast on poutine and get some hard liquor in you at Miss Kitty’s Saloon.
- Bring bulk cash to Empire Homewares and invest in some new furniture so your house isn’t 100% Ikea.
- Discover how hard it is not to order everything on the menu at Cantina.
- Make the most of your Monday night at the Inglewood Night Markets.
- Stock up on bread and other delicious baked goodies at Mary Street Bakery.
- Invite your mates to a Sunday sesh at the Inglewood Hotel and definitely order yourself a parmie while you’re there.
- Enjoy some delish wining and dining at Clarences. Fried chicken burger perhaps?
- Get festive and buy some new Christmas decorations at the Vintage Xmas Popup Shop.
- Pick up some provisions from Black Pig Deli & Co and make a rockin’ nibbles platter at home.
- Work on that green thumb with a trip to Miaflora.
Image credit: Kat Wray, Elle Borgward, Nancy Hanna and Emma Bryant
Editor's Note: This article is proudly sponsored by the City of Vincent and City of Stirling and endorsed by The Urban List. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who make The Urban List possible. Click here for more information on our editorial policy.