So somehow 2017 is only NINETEEN DAYS AWAY, which means in just under three weeks we’re all going to pull a Bridget Jones and attempt to transform our lives by writing a totally unachievable goal on the front page of our brand new Kikki-K Mindfulness Journals.
Unfortunately, picking a New Year’s resolution can be the absolute pits, and sticking to it is a whole other story. Luckily for you, we’ve pulled together a list of thirty New Year’s resolutions and the resources you need to achieve them.
1. Say yes to everything.
2. Stop binge-watching Netflix on Friday nights and ramp up your social life.
3. Stop denying their existence and call your parents once a week.
4. Expand the friendship pool and make an effort to meet new people.
5. Stop contemplating the Ab Circle Pro and go to the gym regularly.
6. Tick a biggun' off your bucket list and run a marathon.
7. Kick the habit and spend less time on your phone.
8. Get less Facebook in bed and get more sleep.
9. Put down the Lindt balls and lose those Chrissie kilos.
10. Avoid the radical lifestyle changes and just be more active in your day-to-day life.
11. Put your self-discipline to the test and adopt a vegetarian diet temporarily/permanently.
12. Have big money in the bank by the end of the year.
13. Retire the Holden Barina and buy a new car.
14. Quit the smashed avo and save for a house deposit.
15. Stop throwing your money at the GTO and get the most out of your tax.
16. Work your way towards getting a promotion.
17. Put your fear aside and ask your boss for a raise.
18. Be a good fam/friend and stop taking work home with you.
19. Crawl out of your shell and make friends in the office.
20. Be a boss biatch in all aspects of your life and actively network outside of the office.
21. Make yourself indispensable and get certified in a new skill.
22. Get your shit together and clean out and maintain your email inbox.
23. Practice pure insanity and don’t eat chocolate for 365 days.
24. Do something achievable and pat a dog every day for a year.
25. Read less memes and read more books.
26. Make travelling hella easy and learn a new language.
27. Do your housemates/fam a favour and learn to cook.
28. Do everyone a favour and be punctual.
29. Stress less and travel more.
30. Stop listening to Mum and learn how to do your makeup well.
Image credit: Gabby Stjernqvist for The Urban List