Year upon year, Twilight at Taronga rears its pretty little head for summer and every single year we get excited about it. The outdoor event inside Taronga Zoo never fails to pull a huge crowd and we’re sure that has everything to do with the location (overlooking the harbour and it’s many landmarks), the close proximity to cute animals and the epic line up of local and international talent.
This year, you can fiiiiinally tick Neil and Liam Finn off your gig bucket list and up your cool factor at the Dan Sultan show. The eclectic line up means that there’s literally a show for every preference with Cloud Contol appearing one night and ABBA tribute and parody show Björn Again taking to the stage the next. Take a squiz down below to find out the other winners who’ll be making an appearance.
We strongly suggest that you make a day of it, by taking advantage of the bonus day pass to the zoo, so you can cuddle some cute animals, before settling in on their fully licensed lawn with your gourmet picnic hamper and an ice cold Belvedere Spritz. The hamper is a charcuterie dream, with a local selection of cured meats, cheeses, salad, sandwiches and dessert. The most difficult decision you’ll make all night is what to eat first. We know – life is tough.
Tickets for Twilights at Taronga are on sale now and it’ll definitely sell out (it always does), so you should grab your tickets here and you should grab them ASAP.
The Official Line-Up
- Friday 2 February – The Jezabels
- Saturday 3 February – Dan Sultan Plus The Teskey Brother
- Friday 9 February – Paul Dempsey
- Saturday 10 February – Neil & Liam Finn [SOLD OUT]
- Sunday 11 February – Neil & Liam Finn
- Wednesday 14 February – Rockwiz Live
- Thursday 15 February – Rockwiz Live
- Friday 16 February – Cloud Control & Julia Jacklin
- Friday 23 February – Björn Again
- Saturday 24 February – Björn Again [SOLD OUT]
- Thursday 1 March – The Lemonheads and Jebediah
- Friday 2 March – The Preatures, supported by The Creases
- Saturday 3 March – Montaigne, Tired Lion & Sloan Peterson
- Friday 9 March – Mount Kimbie, Kucka & Christopher Port
- Saturday 10 March – James Morrison Big Band
- Sunday 11 March – James Reyne Plays All Crawl
- Friday 16 March – Kate Miller-Heidke with String Quartet
- Saturday 17 March - Tex, Don & Charlie
To celebrate the return of Twilights at Taronga, we’re giving away the ultimate Twilights gift pack including one double pass to the show of your choice (which also includes a free same day pass to the zoo) and a gourmet hamper to enjoy while you’re there.
WIN Two Tickets To Twilight At Taronga 2018
Sign up below to enter!
Editors note: This article is sponsored by Twilight at Taronga and proudly endorsed by The Urban List. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who make The Urban List possible. Click here for more information on our editorial policy.
Image credit: Twilight At Taronga