Remember when Uber made all of our dreams come true and delivered Gelato Messina to our doors in 2014, then they stepped it up a notch and delivered adorable kittens last year, and we were all like, yeah, this is pretty awesome?
THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.
Today is the best day in the world, because today, Uber will be delivering soft, cuddly, adorable puppies TO YOUR OFFICE in support of Purina’s Pets at Work mission, and local animal shelters. And I don’t even care that I am the most basic girl in the universe right now, because I literally can’t even.
Here’s how you get them:
1. Open your Uber app between 12pm and 4pm today.
2. Request the ‘PUPPIES’ option (duh).
3. Wait patiently to find out if the tiny little balls of fluff are available to come make your day for 15 minutes.
4. Be nothing short of thrilled that a $40 snuggle fee will be charged, and Uber and Purina will make a donation to the participating animal shelters.
5. Post a pic to Instagram and #UberPUPPIES because this is the best day of your damn life.
6. Cry when they leave.
7. Adopt one (if you can).
Again, this is absolutely not a drill. Uber Puppies will run from 12-4pm in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth.
Thumbs at the ready, let’s do this.
Image credit: Lindsay Attaway