Good God, people. It’s just a bloody TV show. And before you @ me telling me I can’t possibly begin to appreciate if I’ve never watched it, please know that I know you’re right.
But this isn’t about that. It’s about the small (but mighty) percentage of the population that doesn’t give a flying dragon baby about GoT, it’s recently announced prequels (or something) and probably never will. Let us unite as one, friends.
- “No, really. Never” is your catchphrase.
- You’ve learnt that Mondays are no-go zones for making plans with your GoT-watching friends.
- And that you can sit quietly and sip your coffee on Tuesday morning while everyone else gasbags about this week’s storyline.
- Which is probably something to do with a woman having sex with a dragon.
- Or an incest orgy.
- On that note, you are still grossed out by incest.
- Meaning you’re normal.
- You are actually spending less time on social media because it is literally all about this godforsaken show. Even when the damn thing hasn’t been on TV for a bloody year.
- You have stopped telling people that you started watching it once, but got bored or confused and gave up.
- You have also stopped telling people that you don’t regret that decision.
- Or. Or. Or. You have every intention of watching it…
- One day.
- But since you’ve overheard said gasbagging, you know everything that happens anyway.
- Like orgies and incest.
- So what’s the point?
- Truth be told, you still use the GIFs, because they’re relevant to your life.
- Namely the shame one when someone skips out on after work drinks.
- You know there are houses in GoT.
- But you know the only houses you’ll ever care about are the ones in Harry Potter.
- Which is obviously the only fantasy series you’ll ever care about.
- You don’t doubt your friends when they say you’d love it.
- Because, let’s be honest, everyone can’t be wrong.
- Although you’re quite happy in your incest orgy-free bubble, TYVM.
Are you actually a massive fan of the show? Then read this.
Image credit: HBO